Why do we collect and how do we use your personal information?
Northernhorse.com collects personal information for the following purposes:
When do we disclose your personal information?
Northernhorse.com does not disclose your personal information to any third parties other than:
- To establish and maintain relationships with you;
- To provide you with requested and ongoing services;
- To obtain a better understanding of you and your requirements and preferences;
- To develop, enhance and/or market products and services to you;
- To offer various contests/promotions to you;
- To improve our business; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Consent for collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Northernhorse.com would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information. You do have the choice of refusing or withdrawing your consent at any time unless it is required to provide you with the products or services you request or to provide you with necessary information relating to your accounts with us or is required by law, and your refusal or withdrawal may impede our ability to serve you.
- Within Northernhorse.com1 organization;
- Persons and organizations employed or retained by Northernhorse.com to assist in marketing and/or business development and other administrative functions;
- Organizations contracted by Northernhorse.com to assist in evaluation of credit worthiness or collection of accounts;
- Public authorities where required by law; and
- Those whom you have given us express permission to disclose your personal information to.
In addition, you have the right to request access to your personal information and, if inaccurate, to request correction to it. You can do this by contacting Northernhorse.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (403) 728-3661. We are required to and will provide access to your personal information, except where we are prohibited by law from doing so, or are permitted by law to restrict your access and have legitimate business or legal reasons for doing so. Due to the private nature of much of the information we maintain, Northernhorse.com policy does not permit disclosure over the phone or via e-mail. Instead we can make other arrangements for you to access your information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
Northernhorse.com holds all personal information in secure databases and limits accessibility. Our employees follow our internally set procedures to ensure the protection of your personal information. Northernhorse.com will ensure that when it discloses personal information to a third party that a comparable level of protection is in place to protect the confidentiality of the personal information.
For more information regarding our privacy practices or for any questions or concerns you may have, please call (403) 728-3661 or write us at email@example.com.